Saturday, May 7, 2011

Apology

I didn't intend to take such a long absence from the whole "Stay at Home Mom" notes posting thing I started way back in December 2009!  In glancing back over the intro I noticed I said "in the coming weeks."  Oops.  I dropped the ball there.  Sorry. :-/

Almost everything takes me longer than I expect.  After my initial posts I realized that the scripture section of my notes was extremely sketchy, since we had a lot of other questions to cover and other topics at the meeting had covered many of the relevant scriptures well anyway.  It seemed I should flesh it out a bit here, but instead I mostly neglected it and you can see how far things got.  Not very. 

I don't know when I'll get to the scripture part, but I thought there's no better time than with Mother's Day approaching to attempt to jump back into this.  I'm not so naive anymore as to think I can get a lot done on it really soon, though.  More like months... or longer.

I'm starting at a different place.  Today I plan to add a post called A Tale of Two Mothers, which I had with me and thought I might read during the panel discussion that was the catalyst for these thoughts, but time ended up flying.  After that I'll plan to list some of the benefits of staying home with your children (I'm hoping next week), followed by some of the struggles later on.  From there, I'm not sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment