Monday, January 9, 2012

Top 11 in 2011

Happy New Year! 

This was fun last year, so I'm doing it again.  Here are The Mommy Earth top 11 posts most-visited in 2011 (this does not include the main page or the tab pages at the top of the site). 

1.  10 Big Reasons to Stay Home With Your Children
2.  Nature Study:  Wild Berries and More
3.  Book Review:  Wheel on the School
4.  The Nightmare Begins
5.  In Praise of Living Books
6.  Book Review:  Thomas Jefferson Education
7.  Recipe: Custard and Other Egg and/or Milk-Using Ideas
8.  Nature Study:  Praying Mantis Oothecae
9.  Nature Study:  Black Swallowtail Caterpillars and Butterflies
10.  What's In Our Atmosphere
11.  Time Management
 
As for the pages/tabs at the top, the most popular was the Large Families tab, which was interesting to me.  It was a new page last year, but is sorely in need of updating already.  I still enjoy the 4 Moms, when I get to reading them, and I've found other large family resources too that I'd like to add there eventually.  

There's a lot I'd like to do here, but I still have several higher priorities too (imagine that).  Even more than I did most of last year, since we were blessed with the birth of a son in September. :)  So 2012 will very likely be another year when the blog frequently gets neglected for long periods without notice.  But I'll enjoy doing what I get around to, and appreciate the patience of my readers.  I hope you all are having a wonderful year so far!

I'll leave you with a picture of baby Abraham taken on New Year's Eve, at almost 4 months old. 

He is such a precious blessing. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the title and idea! I was going write a post with the same title and choose my top 11 books of 2011--but didn't get around to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happens to me with a whole lot of posting ideas, ha. :) Sounds like it was a good idea, and you could still do it... ;)

      Delete
  2. He is beyond adorable!!!!!!! What a blessing you have in all your children.

    ReplyDelete