Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Video

I have one more video to share.  Not promising this will be a frequent occurance, although I am pleasantly surprised at how relatively easy it is for me to upload videos now, at least from one camera.  I have another clip similar to the one below that I could perhaps share if could locate a certain cord to our other camera... :-/

We've watched GOP debates recently, and have political discussions in our home. Recently at the dinner table the children were talking about Herman Cain and how he kept saying 9-9-9. Suddenly our two year-old surprised us by piping up with something like, "Herman Cain say 9-9-9, jobs, jobs, jobs!" with finger-pointing for emphasis and everything. I got the video camera, and she was very obliging to tell us about it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment