Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Somethin' About That Movie, Though...

... but I just can't get it outta my head."  ~Bob Dylan ("Brownsville Girl")




Gabriel Ambrose:  "Do you ever have nightmares, Shawn?"


Shawn Roth:  "Uh, yeah, sometimes, I guess."


Gabriel:  "Why do you think that is?"


Shawn:  "Maybe because of some of the things you've seen?  You've been on the department much longer than I have.  You've probably seen some pretty terrible things."


Gabriel:  "Yeah... I've made some pretty tough decisions...lost everything....  There are some days I'd never want to relive... most days, most days, actually."

(pause)


Shawn:  "What usually happens in your nightmares?"

(pause)


Gabriel:  "People die."




Below is the trailer for the film "Saint" from Trophy Productions, written and produced by Brett Jackson, starring Clint Sparks as Gabriel Ambrose.

Please note that I don't necessarily recommend it for viewing by young children, especially the movie itself, because of the crime theme. My children have not seen the movie at this point. Maybe someday.




Many thanks to Brett Jackson for making this available to us and others who want it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you and your family. I pray for your comfort!

    Sundy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sundy. We appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete