Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Visiting Grandparents -- Early September

These are photos from September 1, enjoying God's creation at my parents' place.







Tirzah wanted to wear this scarf on her head. I thought she'd get hot, but she wore it for some time. Maybe she likes something on her head. Lately she's been wearing a hat around the house. A front shot w/the scarf:









The neighbors have large animals. Just to explain. My parents don't keep any domestic animals except a cat.



Classic. ;)









1 comment:

  1. You are right about the 'classic' shot. I do believe I have never seen your father in any socks other than black ones. His style reminds me quite a bit of my own father's. Great fashion minds think alike, I guess.
    Your children all look like they are in their own world as they explore your parents 'country estate'. :)

    ReplyDelete